Recruiter – San Francisco
Entry-level, junior role- little to no experience necessary!
The primary role of the Recruiter is to qualify students that apply to our Sales Apprenticeship and ensure applicants are serious about working in the technology industry. Our corporate partners trust us to find and train passionate individuals for their open positions and this role will be responsible for answering students’ questions about Vendition.
– Answer inbound applicant questions via email and phone
– Source candidates potentially interested in taking our bootcamp
– Set appointments and phone screens with students applying to our program
– Conduct pre-interview phone calls with applicants to answer their questions about Vendition
– Diligent follow up with candidates applying to our program
– Achieve quota on number of applicants screened per month
– Proper usage of Salesforce.com
– 4-year degree preferred